- AGN Evolution, black hole seeds
- Obscuration in AGN and Gamma-ray bursts.
- Nested Sampling, Big Data, demographics
My astrophysics research mostly focuses on
- super-massive black holes in the centers of galaxies: How abundant are they? How and when do they grow?
- the nuclear obscurer of super-massive black holes: What is its geometry and sub-structure? What is its origin?
- gamma-ray bursts: What causes their obscuration?
- exoplanets: How can we detect exoplanets with reliable inference algorithms?
- Large surveys: X-ray spectral analysis, multi-wavelength association and decomposition of AGN and star light in galaxies